Leasing is ideal for people who drive less than 15,000 miles per year, take good care of their vehicle, and want a new car every 2-4 years.
By leasing a vehicle you can:
• Get a bigger, better-equipped vehicle than what you could purchase for the same amount.
• Pay only for the portion of the car’s life you use (which means a lower monthly payment).
• Receive tax benefits if used for business.
• Invest any savings in appreciating assets like stocks, bonds, etc.
• Spread applicable sales tax across monthly payments (varies by state).
• Enjoy end-of-lease options: you can buy the car or lease another vehicle.
The benefits of leasing vs. purchasing
• Monthly Payments are usually reduced
• The need for a cash down payment is reduced
• Upgrading to a more expensive model is easier
• It’s easier to benefit from the latest technology
• Lease-end purchase option
Some potential advantages to financing (purchasing) the vehicle:
• Vehicle ownership upon final payment.
• No mileage limitation
• No penalties for Excessive Use or Wear
• No limitations to vehicle modifications. Though, some modifications may void the warranty.
• Insurance rates may be slightly lower.
Buying (financing or cash) a new car is called “investing into a depreciating asset”… WRONG from any angle.
Leasing – just paying off the depreciation. At the end of the lease, if you choose to buy it out – you lost nothing!
However you have multiple “exit strategies” and you can choose one. When you buy, you can only sell (that will depend on the market, condition, your sales skills, etc).
New car should be a lease and if you buy, it should be a pre-owned.
---No SSNJust started, 0Not good, under 600Pretty good, 600-700Excellent, 700+
Phone CallText Message
🔒 All information will be submitted securely.
We'll contact you within 12 hours with our best deal!
Let us know if you have any questions
Call us or text: 787.607.0777